- The stable had a nice day at Balranald last Saturday, returning home with three winners.
- Malabar Queen kicked off the day in style in race one, breaking her maiden by a cool three lengths.
- Deploy and Destroy continued his outstanding start for ADR with victory in race three (BM58) by three and a half lengths.
- Adelaide’s Diamond made it a treble for the stable in race six’s BM50 (1750m).
- Legal Zou finished second in race three behind Deploy and Destroy.
- A huge weekend of racing for ADR starts at Kilmore today (Friday) with three runners set to attend.
- Confessed makes her stable debut with a run in race five’s BM58. The new acquisition has jumped out well and will be looking to make a big first impression.
- Mojo Music has been in nice touch recently and will take his place in race six (BM58). The galloper has drawn wide (12) and gets back out to 1200m.
- Brenlyn’s Trooper will also run in race six, coming down in class and hasn’t been far away in his last couple of starts.
- ADR will make the near eight hour round trip to Wycheproof on Saturday for their annual cup meeting.
- Kiss The Bride makes her stable debut in race six, the Wycheproof Cup. The galloper has jumped out well since coming to ADR.
- Adelaide’s Diamond will be looking for back-to-back wins in race seven (BM52).
- Saturday’s Berrigan Cup meeting will be a massive day for the stable with 13 in action.
- Race one (maiden) will see Wilma Wombat and Malabar Prince in action, both from good gates.
- College Dropout and Malabar Queen will take their place in race two’s benchmark 50. College Dropout returns for the first time since July, while Malabar Queen will be looking to capitalise on a last start win.
- Turnaquid will be the sole ADR runner in race three’s Class 2 and will be keen to find some form.
- Deploy and Destroy looks one of the stable’s best chances of the day in race four (BM50), while Legal Zou will also run.
- Race five, the Berrigan Cup, sees the field of five filled with four ADR runners. Rainbow Thief, Bentley Magic, Mescaminto and Eamonn’s Memory will run against Craig Weeding’s Choice Harvest.
- The final race of the day will see Rodeo Legend and Biden looking to break their maidens.
- ADR brought up 200 career winners recently in a huge testament to everyone involved with the stable. Fingers crossed that number rises this weekend.
PHOTO: ADR’s Lachie Dale after Deploy and Destroy won the Evelyn White Memorial at Balranald.