- Garros went to Echuca last Saturday and was extremely unlucky in race five (0-58). The galloper found a good spot but was held up twice down the straight, finishing 3.8L off them.
- Brenlyn’s Trooper was solid at Wagga on Saturday in the open handicap (1000m), beaten by 2.5L after getting back in the field from gate eight.
- Turnaquid showed strong signs in race six’s fillies and mares BM58 at Corowa on Tuesday, just two lengths away in fourth position.
- Dangers ran OK in race seven’s BM58 (1300m). After jumping to the lead the five-year-old gelding just couldn’t quite stick with them, finishing 4L away.
- ADR will take seven runners to Jerilderie’s annual cup meet on Saturday.
- Malabar Prince (race one), Anthemic (race two), Turnaquid, More Importance (race three), Rodeo Legend (race four), Mescaminto (race five) and Eamonn’s Memory (race six) will all take their place.
- Turnaquid will be looking for an improved run on a quick back-up from her fourth place finish at Corowa.
- Mescaminto will be hoping to take the Jerilderie Cup home from gate two with 55kg assigned.
- The team will head four hours north to inland town Grenfell for their cup meeting on Saturday with strong chances in five of the six races.
- Crimosa resumes in a planned hit-out in race two’s BM58 (1000m) with Wagunda joining him in the field.
- New acquisition Deploy and Destroy looks well placed in race three’s Class 2 (1200m) as he makes his debut for the stable.
- Dangers will run in race five’s The Loaded Dog (BM58) and looks a main contender in one of the day’s feature races.
- Garros will fly the flag in the Grenfell Cup (race six).
- Rainbow Thief will run at Tatura on Saturday in race five (0-58). The eight-year-old comes back in grade and gets out to a mile (1600m) as he looks for his first win for ADR.
- Monday’s Leeton meeting will see Biden and Rodeo Legend kick-off the day in race one’s Class 1 and Maiden Plate (1900m).
- Sheila and Mojo Music will go around in race six’s BM58 (1050m) and look well placed to run nice races.
- Race seven will see Brenlyn’s Trooper in action in the open handicap (1150m).