- Last Saturday’s Leeton meeting proved to be a huge success for the stable, bringing home four winners.
- College Dropout took out his maiden in race one at Leeton on Saturday to kick off a great day for the stable.
- Sheila justified her favouritism to make it back-to-back wins on Sunday in race four (BM50).
- Anthemic ran home to victory as the top weight (63.5kg) in race five (BM50).
- Jahbath won his fifth career victory and returns to form off the back of an excellent run in race six (BM58).
- Three runners will head to Echuca today as the stable looks to close the one win gap in the Wangaratta trainer’s premiership. The stable currently sits second with 45 wins, one behind Ben Brisbourne.
- Mescaminto will kick proceedings off for the stable in race five (BM58 over 1200m). The five-year-old gelding will start an $11 chance after hitting the line strongly for a third place finish in his last start, also at Echuca.
- Rainbow Thief will take his place in race six (BM58 over 1200m) from gate 13.
- Vanburg looks an outside chance in race seven (BM64 over 1400m).
Exciting final day at Corowa
- The final day of the 2022/23 season will be an exciting day for the stable with six gallopers set to run.
- It may not only decide the Wangaratta trainer’s premiership, but it is also the final meeting of the SDRA season. As it currently stands, ADR is level with Mitch Beer on 36 winners in the SDRA premiership.
- More Importance has drawn gate seven in race three’s Class 1 Handicap (1000m). The galloper has been racing OK but will need to lift.
- Four runners will run in race six (BM66 over 1000m) with Chairman’s Choice, Mojo Music, Sheila and Brenlyn’s Trooper all a sniff. It’s a stacked race with nine runners assigned 60kg or over.
- The final race of the day (Class 2 over 1200m) will see Turnaquid eye victory from gate five. The two-year-old returns to soft ground which should see improvement.
Flying Artie available
- ADR still has shares in a Flying Artie x Nishka yearling available for ownership. The stunning one-year-old filly was purchased by ADR for $10,000 at Inglis’ Classic Yearling Sale in February. The filly is currently at the breakers after spelling at Mitchell Park. Flying Artie has had his best season to date as a stallion, racking up 64 winners from 145 starts. For more information visit https://andrewdaleracing.com/horses-available/.