- Last Saturday’s Berrigan meeting proved a successful one with the stable coming away with win number six for 2023/24.
- Garros proved a class above in race five (BM50 over 1600m) winning by a whopping 7.8L. The galloper was the widest down the straight but put his rivals away with absolute ease.
- Legal Zou ran well in race four’s BM50 (1400M) to finish second, just half a length off the winner. Hopefully the run sees him return to form.
- More Importance finished third in race two (BM50 over 950m) from gate 12, two lengths off the winner.
- New acquisition Rodeo Legend (maiden over 1400m) ran a promising first start for the stable, finishing 3.5L off them to place third.
- Anthemic continued a strong patch of form in race two’s BM50 (950m). The galloper came fourth, 2.7L off the winner.
- Brenlyn’s Trooper didn’t get the run he was after in Thursday’s Ian Reid Sprint Open Handicap (1200m) at Wagga. The galloper was caught in a tricky spot for most of the trip to finish 5.7L off the winner in Mathrin.
- Mojo Music, Mescaminto and Rainbow Thief head to Seymour today.
- Mojo Music looks a solid chance around the $11 mark in race six (BM64 over 1200m). He’s drawn a nice gate, has a classy hoop aboard in Cory Parish and after a jump out win on Monday can shake race six up.
- Rainbow Thief and Mescaminto will be looking for strong runs in race seven (BM58 over 1414m) ahead of attacking a country cup or two over the Spring.
- Six gallopers jumped out at Wangaratta on Monday.
- Mojo Music won heat four, while Malabar Prince finished third in his respective heat.
- Dangers, Mescaminto, Rainbow Thief and Biden all got a run under their belts as well.
- ADR will head to Griffith Cup Day next Saturday with Rainbow Thief and Mescaminto a chance to run.
- The following day the team will go to Gundagai with Anthemic, Sheila, Garros and Jahbath likely to run.