- Hells son ran a credible performance in last Saturday’s 2YO Donald Classic, finishing 1.5L off the winner in fifth position after over racing in the early to middle stages.
- Manalore finished at the back of the field in his Flemington debut. Hoop Harry Coffey admitted it was a tough run for the two-year-old but said he’s a nice horse that will only improve in six months time.
- Both Hells Son and Manalore have been sent to the paddock for a three-month spell after showing promise as two-year-olds. Both gallopers should return bigger and stronger as three-year-olds.
- After a transport mishap that saw the truck break down on the way to Saturday’s Narrandera races, the stable had to scratch the four horses set to run.
Busy weekend ahead
- ADR will attack tomorrow’s (Saturday) meeting at Gundagai on a heavy track, followed by heading to Narrandera on Sunday (transferred meeting from Albury).
- At Gundagai, Malabar Queen (race one, maiden), Oxburger, Arbelour (race two, maiden), Sheila, More Importance (race three, class 1), Jahbath (race four, BM50), Garros (race five, BM50) and Anthemic (race six, BM50) will all take their place.
- Sunday’s Narrandera meet will be an intriguing one for the stable with Mescaminto set to return in race seven (class 3, 1000m), while Rainbow Thief will run in the same race. Mescaminto returns off a 16-week spell, having won in her last prep at Wodonga in November last year. College Dropout and Denalai Kai will also be looking for their first wins in race three (1000m).
- Saturday’s Wodonga meet was transferred to Ballarat Synthetic due to the wet weather.
Brenlyn’s Daisy up for lease
- Another great opportunity to join the ADR team has arisen with a leasing opportunity available.
- The half-sister of ADR’s and stakes placed Brenlyn’s Trooper, subsequently named Brenlyn’s Daisy is available for lease.
- The unraced rising three-year-old filly by Boulder City has been born and bred by Brendon and Lyn Wyndsor at their Chiltern farm.
- Brenlyn’s Daisy in the fourth foal out of the mare One For The Kids. Her first foal didn’t make the track due to a paddock accident, but her next two have gone on to forge solid careers. Seven-year-old gelding Benjamery, trained by Sylvia Thompson, has raced 52 times for four wins, 10 placings and has won over $100,000 in prizemoney, while Brenlyn’s Trooper is a stakes placed five-year-old gelding that has won three races from 26 starts, along with over $135,000 in prizemoney in his career thus far.
- Boulder City was unraced due to a suspensory injury but is the maternal half-brother to Winx and is by champion sire Snitzel. The impressive looking stallion was purchased for a whopping $2.3m as a yearling.
- No entry fee is charged to lease the horse with every 10% percentage providing the leasee with 7.5% worth of prizemoney, or 5% for 3.75% of prizemoney. Training fees are paid accordingly to the amount of your lease percentage.
- Brenlyn’s Daisy is expected to be in the ADR stables within the coming weeks as her first prep approaches.
For further information contact Andrew Dale on 0419 893 722, or send an email to email@example.com
Flying Artie filly available
- ADR has shares in a Flying Artie x Nishka yearling available for ownership. The stunning one-year-old filly was purchased by ADR for $10,000 at Inglis’ Classic Yearling Sale in February. The filly is currently at the breakers after spelling at Mitchell Park. Flying Artie has had his best season to date as a stallion, racking up 64 winners from 145 starts. For more information visit https://andrewdaleracing.com/horses-available/.