- It was a quiet week for the stable after Tuesday’s meeting at Albury was abandoned, leaving just last Saturday’s race day at Narrandera.
- Sheila continued her strong form with another win in race four’s benchmark 50 handicap (1000m). Apprentice hoop Ruby Haylock weaved her way past the leaders on the turn to make it three victories from four starts for the five-year-old mare.
- Eamonn’s Memory produced a strong first-up run that saw him place third, finishing less than half a length behind Scott McIntosh’s Mighty Feat.
- Turnaquid (race four) and Jahbath (race six) both didn’t place but finished within 2.5L off the winners in their respective races in strong showings.
- Dangers (race five) was a touch over four lengths off them in his first start for ADR, while Legal Zou was 4.7L away in race six.
Berrigan’s up next
- The team will head to Berrigan tomorrow (Saturday) with seven runners accepted.
- Make Public will run his debut start in race one’s maiden.
- The in-form Anthemic will be gunning for his third win in the last four starts in race two (BM50 over 950m) with More Importance also set to feature.
- New acquisition Rodeo Legend will run his first start for the stable in race three’s 1400m maiden.
- Race four (BM50 over 1400m) will see Legal Zou in action, while Garros will be hoping to continue his strong form in race five’s BM50 (1600m), alongside Jahbath who is also racing well.
- Thursday’s Wagga meeting will see Brenlyn’s Trooper and Chairman’s Choice attack the Ian Reid Sprint (open handicap over 1200m). Brenlyn’s Trooper is in outstanding touch having won his first start for the stable by three lengths.
- Rainbow Thief is looking to feature in race three (Class 3 over 1200m).
- Monday’s jump outs at Wangaratta will see Mojo Music, Mescaminto, Biden, Dangers and Malabar Prince in action.
- It’ll be the stable’s first look at Biden, while fellow newcomer Dangers will also be closely watched.