- Deniliquin didn’t produce a winner for the stable but there were still a number of promising results.
- Adelaide’s Diamond was strong in race six (Class 3), nearly bringing home her fourth win but fell just a head short.
- Legal Zou impressed in race two’s BM50 with a third place finish, a length off the winner.
- Biden also finished on the podium in third, three lengths away in race three’s maiden.
- Malabar Prince showed promise in race one, beaten by 2.5L in the opening race of the day.
- Deploy and Destroy wasn’t disgraced in race six (BM50), 3.6L away.
- More Importance finished in the back half of the field in race two’s BM50 but was only 3.7L off the leader.
- Wodonga saw Mescaminto run home to a third place finish in race six (BM58), beaten by two lengths.
- Eamonn’s Memory’s run in race five (BM52) was more than credible finishing fifth (2L) after leading.
- Mojo Music continued her strong form at Seymour with a second place finish in race six (BM58). Alysha Warren took her medicine from the second widest gate, settling at the tail of the field before running home well.
- Crimosa wasn’t far off it in the same race, beaten by just 3.6L.
- Malabar Queen will take on race one at Balranald on Saturday as she vies to break her maiden.
- After a relatively strong run last start, Biden’s drawn barrier three in race two (maiden).
- Race three (BM58) will see Deploy and Destroy and Legal Zou in action who both look like main chances from barriers one and two.
- Wagunda will go around in race four (Class 1).
- Crimosa will carry the top weight in race five’s feature race, the B R & C Agents Spring Cup.
- The final race of the day (BM50) will see Adelaide’s Diamond looking for natural progression off a strong run last start.
- Rainbow Thief will be the only galloper to run at Albury on Saturday, taking on race five’s benchmark 66 from gate three.
- Mojo Music and Mescaminto will attack Benalla’s meeting on Monday.
- Mojo Music will be looking to continue his strong form in race seven’s benchmark 58 after a huge run at Seymour last start. The five-year-old has drawn favourably in gate six.
- Mescaminto will go around in race eight’s benchmark 58 off the back of a third place finish at Deniliquin.
- Seven gallopers jumped out at Wodonga on Monday.
- Kiss The Bride, Confessed, Dangers, College Dropout, Malabar Queen, Arbelour and Oxburger all featured.
PHOTO: Mojo Music (behind the leader) gives chase at Seymour.