Corowa races review
- It was a successful day out for the stable at Corowa on Monday afternoon, returning home with a winner, two placings and a number of strong performances.
- Chairman’s Choice won his eighth career race in outstanding fashion with a two length victory in race five ahead of stablemate Turnaquid who finished second for a stable quinella.
- Sheila ran a credible third in race seven’s Class 1 (1000m), finishing a length and a half off the winner.
- Arbelour (race four) and Vanburg (race six) finished within five lengths of the winner in their races in promising showings, while Jahbath was 5.4L off them in race six.
- As the wet weather continues in the region, Wagga’s meeting last Saturday was abandoned, while Wodonga’s race day on Sunday has also been cancelled.
- Wodonga’s trials on Monday have been replaced by jump outs on Wangaratta’s synthetic track which the stable will utilise.
- Albury’s meeting on Tuesday has been transferred to Wagga on Tuesday which ADR will attend.
- Tuesday’s meeting at Wagga will see the stable take four runners across the border.
- Sheila and More Importance will be on the quick back up from Corowa, running in race four’s class 1 handicap (1000m).
- After drawing gate four Sheila will be eyeing a second career win after a promising third place finish at Corowa on Monday.
- Malabar Queen and College Dropout have also been accepted into race five’s maiden (1000m).
- Racing NSW has added a Sky 2 meeting to the calendar after a number of race days have been abandoned due to rain. A card at Leeton has been added on July 22 which the stable may look towards.
Brenlyn’s Daisy up for lease
- The half-sister of ADR’s and stakes placed Brenlyn’s Trooper, subsequently named Brenlyn’s Daisy is available for lease.
- The daughter of Boulder City is the fourth foal out of the mare One For The Kids. Her first foal didn’t make the track due to a paddock accident, but her next two have gone on to forge solid careers. Benjamery (52 starts, four wins, 10 placings, over $100,000 prizemoney), while Brenlyn’s Trooper is stakes placed (26 starts, three wins, over $135,000) thus far.
- No entry fee is charged to lease the horse with every 10% share providing the lease with 7.5% worth of prizemoney, or 5% for 3.75% of prizemoney. Training fees are paid according to the amount of your share.
- For further information contact Andrew Dale on 0419 893 722, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flying Artie available
- ADR still has shares in a Flying Artie x Nishka yearling available for ownership. The stunning one-year-old filly was purchased by ADR for $10,000 at Inglis’ Classic Yearling Sale in February. The filly is currently at the breakers after spelling at Mitchell Park. Flying Artie has had his best season to date as a stallion, racking up 64 winners from 145 starts. For more information visit https://andrewdaleracing.com/horses-available/