From the Barn
Manalore to Headquarters
- After a promising second place finish in the Jack Maher Classic in his first start, Manalore will take on Flemington tomorrow (Saturday) on VRC Country Race Day. The two-year-old will run in race two, the Rod Johnson Handicap (1420m) where he’ll jump from barrier eight with Harry Coffey in the saddle. Manalore opened at $23.
Hells Son’s Donald task
- Hells Son will be looking to take the scalp of tomorrow’s Donald Classic (1200m). The two-year-old son of Hellbent looks one of the early favourites after drawing barrier two with talented local apprentice Hannah Edgley booked to ride.
Stacked Narrandera meet
- ADR will have six runners taking part in tomorrow’s (Saturday) Narrandera country TAB meeting. The six race card shapes as the perfect opportunity for the stable to grab a winner or two.
- Malabar Queen and College Dropout will fly the stable flag in race three, a 1000m maiden.
- The following race will see Sheila and Infiltrated try their hand in a class one handicap (1000m). Sheila will be gunning for her second win in three starts after placing last start.
- The newly acquired Jahbath will run in race five (BM50 over 1400m) in his third start for the Dale stable. Fiona Sandkuhl has been booked to ride.
- More Importance will run in the final race of the day, a benchmark 50 over 1200m. The galloper has drawn barrier 12.
- Former Sylvia Thompson trained galloper Brenlyn’s Trooper has joined ADR. The talented five-year-old gelding crosses to the stable with a handy CV having won three races from 26 starts for more than $135,000 worth of prize money. The son of Redente almost claimed a huge scalp in his three-year-old season, finishing second in the listed Creswick Stakes at Flemington down the straight in just his sixth start.
Flying Artie filly available
- ADR has shares in a Flying Artie x Nishka yearling available for ownership. The stunning one-year-old filly was purchased by ADR for $10,000 at Inglis’ Classic Yearling Sale in February. The filly is currently at the breakers after spelling at Mitchell Park. Flying Artie has had his best season to date as a stallion, racking up 64 winners from 145 starts. For more information visit https://andrewdaleracing.com/horses-available/.
Upcoming race meetings in June
- Wodonga, Saturday June 24
- Gundagai, Saturday June 24
- Albury, Sunday June 25