- Andrew Dale Racing has a busy three days ahead attending meetings at Wagga (Saturday), Narrandera (Sunday) and Echuca (Monday).
- Last Saturday’s Wagga races have been moved to tomorrow and seven runners will attend. Denali Kai, College Dropout (race one), Garros (race four), More Importance, Turnaquid (race five), Sheila and Anthemic (race six) will all be searching for strong runs on the heavy 10 rated surface.
- College Dropout looks a chance to break his maiden (1000m), while Sheila will be looking to continue her strong form in the benchmark 58 (1000m).
- At Narrandera, Malabar Queen (race two), Legal Zou, Jahbath (race six) and Chairman’s Choice (race eight) will all feature.
- Malabar Queen has been scratched at Wagga after drawing better (gate five) at Narrandera, running in the 1000m maiden.
- A team of three will head to Echuca with Mescaminto (race six) and Rainbow Thief (race five) set to run, while Turnaquid has been dual accepted for both Echuca and Wagga and a decision will be made based on the condition of the tracks.
- Both Mescaminto and Rainbow Thief won their respective jump outs at Wangaratta on Monday and look primed for strong runs.
Wangaratta jump outs
- As mentioned, Mescaminto showed promising signs in her jump out, while Rainbow Thief also performed strongly to take his heat out as well on Monday.
- Legal Zou, Callmehot and Denalai Kai all got runs under their belts.
- Wangaratta will host more jump outs on Tuesday with new acquisition Brenlyn’s Trooper to run his first unofficial start for the stable, along with Eammon’s Memory.
Brenlyn’s Daisy up for lease
- The half-sister of ADR’s and stakes placed Brenlyn’s Trooper, subsequently named Brenlyn’s Daisy is available for lease.
- The daughter of Boulder City is the fourth foal out of the mare One For The Kids. Her first foal didn’t make the track due to a paddock accident, but her next two have gone on to forge solid careers. Benjamery (52 starts, four wins, 10 placings, over $100,000 prizemoney), while Brenlyn’s Trooper is stakes placed (26 starts, three wins, over $135,000) thus far.
- No entry fee is charged to lease the horse with every 10% share providing the lease with 7.5% worth of prizemoney, or 5% for 3.75% of prizemoney. Training fees are paid according to the amount of your share.
- For further information contact Andrew Dale on 0419 893 722, or send an email to email@example.com.
Flying Artie available
- ADR still has shares in a Flying Artie x Nishka yearling available for ownership. The stunning one-year-old filly was purchased by ADR for $10,000 at Inglis’ Classic Yearling Sale in February. The filly is currently at the breakers after spelling at Mitchell Park. Flying Artie has had his best season to date as a stallion, racking up 64 winners from 145 starts. For more information visit https://andrewdaleracing.com/horses-available/.